My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, March 16, 2007


Yesterday I killed my boyfriend.

Well, not literally... he wonderfully agreed to take part in the filming of the sitcom I'm doing at the moment, and therefore played a dead body. Keya would be impressed, very CSI.
The lovely Seymour Mace stepped in too and played a little bit part for me... I love all my new friends... especially the famous ones ;) hehe
Got some marking to do today then some feedback and then on to the Opus Lounge for a half hour ComedySportz show for Comic Relief... 24 hours of comedy... aparantly by about the 12th hour most people were stripping off ! So I don't know what the atmos will be for us... ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home