My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, March 24, 2007


What a fabulous night!
ComedySportz UK seems to be living once again! A lovely crowd, new people, PEOPLE WE DIDN'T KNOW, a lovely vibe and an amazing workshop before hand... nearly 30 people turned up to workshop today! Amazing! I didn't know what to do with them all :D The first group gave myself and Chris some choccys and a card for the last 10 weeks. They have really bonded as a group, am well chuffed. I actually had to stop workshop at one point as I was getting a bit emotional. THis this I started back in November 2001 with 8 kids has turned into this massive entity!
I've even delegated bits of it...
It's a beast!
A lovely pretty beast.
So... I'm going to bed now... I shall talk more later about the abomination to improv we saw at the Royal Exchange the other night... ;)

Enjoy this clip from tonight:




Objection - March 2007

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home