My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, April 01, 2007




Death Tally


28 pheasants

7 badgers

4 rabbits

3 misc birds

1 seagull



countless mussells...



Wales.



Anyhoo - had a lovely day off with a lovely man in a lovely place. The sun shone all day (this is WALES people! that never happens ;) ) and we had nice walks.

John bought me a lovely new top for my birthday, and I bought him a day out ;)

I took him to Conwy Castle and Llandudno - all my usual haunts. I tried to get him to go into Britain's smallest house (cos it's John size ;) ) he wasn't impressed and sulked a little. Even the little Welsh lady couldn't tempt him in.


We had pretty 'average' food and went for a walk on the beach. Spent about half an hour just looking in rock pools, something that John used to do a lot in his youth. He used to live right next to the sea in Sunderland, so visiting the sea always takes him back there a little.

Aw.

I spent about a fiver on the amusements! Silly. I usually only waste a couple of quid nowadays... i was annoyed with myself. But then I bought a necklace to make up for it!
Ha - my bank balance suffered for the day though annoyingly (I've had some problems with some expected money not appearing in my account)
Anyway - I'm off to bed now x



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home