My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, April 01, 2007


Hello lovely readers, and welcome to my birth month. Right now I am in love, totallyin love! See picture...

The project I start tomorrow has bought me the camera I've dreamed of (OK, it's not mine to keep - but I can have it for a few weeks at least...)
mmmmm
Chris took this picture while I was asleep i think ;)

Last night was Joanne's 21st... i think that may be the final end to all the 18th's and 21st I'll be invited to this year now... ;)

John and I both went as Clint Eastwood - to save any chance of anyone else going as him.... there were 3 in total - some other person did... lol

There were 3 Sandy's from Grease, 3 Bat Girls, 2 Fred Flintstones, 2 Wilmas, 1 bloke dressed as a house, 7 Dwarves, and one Britney Spears (see pic).


Was a good night, but a bit too loud so I didnt' get to chat to everyone as much as I'd like. The Hilton was there, which was lovely, she needs to be around more!!


But I took the camera along and made a short video for Jo - which one day I will actually edit (omg I'm so busy)


Despite being mega busy I have allowed myself today off, I am kidnapping the Hobbit and taking him to Wales for the day (OK, so selfishly some of this may help the research I need to do for the work I start on Monday... but whatever ;) )
So, off I go...
Oh, and I will write more about the job thing if it comes off - it's not a massive thing or anything, just don't want to get too excited if it doesn't happen... needless to say if it does I'm well chuffed :D
BRON
x

1 Comments:

  • At April 02, 2007 4:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cant decide if you look like freddy mercury or manwell from faulty towers!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home