My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, April 02, 2007


Oh what a night... late september... well, no, April the 2nd... yet another one of the longest days ever.

Started early, off to Chorley for the first day of the new project I'm doing for the next couple of weeks... straight after that i was off to Blackpool to plan a workshop for early May, then picked up Ste and headed to the Appollo (stopping in the flat just long enough to have some food and watch neigbours that Chris had taped for me) to watch the Barenaked Ladies!

What a fun night - some great tunes, great company, not so great really tall bloke in front of KT... and if I'm honest it was all a little long - but that's just cos my back was agony having been on my feet ALL DAY!
The support was a comedian called Boothby Grafoe - I've heard of him, I've heard he;s good, he was! Very good! I shall be searching him out.
Anyway... got to plan tomorrow before I go to bed so I shall do that now :D
BRON
x



just found this too of Boothby:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home