My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 06, 2007


Lovely day with John and the family today. Went to Pizza Hut - on the first day I decided to give up cheese!!!!!!! Gr. I had pasta. My m um tried to have pasta, but put some parmesean on it which turned out to be full of salt (oh those wacky jokesters) and mum ended up with no tea as that was the last bologniese aparantly.

Then John and I went to Pets and Home and I played with the bunnies while he looked at the fish. We then deicded it would be cool to actually buy a fish :D

We decided to call it DooDah and introduce it to its new family - Life and Rex (white and orange ones).

Aw, our first pet ;) We have decided if we ever end up living together that when Binx goes we will get bunnies... and maybe a hamster :D

So, Doodah is happy in his new home, John has gone to the pub, as has Chris, I am tidying the flat and my room especially (needs it - hardly had time to sit in the last couple of months so it's got so messy) so I feel a bit better... although my breathing is awful at the moment for some reason. And my throat is sore - no doubt I am now about to get horribly ill - BOO!


BRON

x

1 Comments:

  • At April 06, 2007 9:13 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    That's so funny - I was just saying today I wanted to get a bunny once we have a back yard. Dan will still be allergic, but it will live outside so all is well. Meheh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home