My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, April 16, 2007

OK, just before I head off to work, I thought I'd blog about Durham.

We set off in the morning on Sunday, after seeing John's neices and sister (he is so good with those kids, I love him more every day) again.

We got to Durham about 11am. So we parked up and got out, it was a lovely day. Started walking into the town. John had my card and money from the other day so I asked him just to check he still had it as I didn't have my purse. He then realised he'd come out without his wallet!


BELM!
So this was our view of Durham to begin with.




So we had to wait for his dad to bring it from near Sunderland... hehe. He gave him a well funny look when he dropped it with us.

So then we headed into the town centre.
It reminded me of Oxford. It was picturesque and idylic, and aparantly used in the film Harry Potter the Philosopers stone. You may recognise it - i didn't. Having only seen the film once, ages ago.

Had a lovely wander round.

Went to the Archaeology museum and did some coin rubbings. I tried to rub a huge coin that was on the wall, it was a poster, it didn't work.

When we got outside the cathedral a dog was sat outside. It freaked john out a bit cos it appeared to have no lead and was waiting for someone.
We stared at this dog for a while, and then it moved a bit and we noticed it had a lead.
John said he thought it may have been an evil dog.
Anyhoo - enough talk of dogs when there's a cute cat in the room.
I had better go to work now anyway... long day...
BRON
x


ps - my camera had run out of battery so I had to go back to my phone camera :( booo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home