My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Busy Busy Busy...
Mostly cos I took a day off yesterday, well kind of... went to visit Julian and do some filming.
Was good fun! I will post the final things when they are finished.
I love silent films, and it was good fun to be able to make one with my pals instead of students :D

Today I'm trying desperately to finish a load of editing... and the flat is a tip! Picking up the new CSz teeshirts today too, so I'm excited to see those - I designed them ;)
Right had better get back to all this stuff, or I'll never finish it...
Oh, and this title of some spam I recieved today made me chuckle:
Tired with sexual troubles swede?
hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home