My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007


Where to begin... The weekend was a LOOONNNG one - but in a nice way. Well, mostly a nice way. John and I had our first bust up (aww... ahem). Yeah, wasn't pleasant, but it's all sorted now. As with most relationship issues that people have, it was a miscommunication... so that's good, nothing too major. The only major downside was that it was just before a comedysportz match! But I managed to pull myself out of it enogh to enjoy the match :D

Our show wan't at the comedy store by the way, but we were taking publicity pictures for our new bumpf, which John is designing and Chris is writing! See i CAN delegate!



The match went well, it was Rachel Wareing's first one back in a year! We did a fairly good one. To a very small crowd - I am gutted with this venue it has to be said... they do not promote the night at all... some people even tried to come and watch from Chorley!! But couldn't find the sodding place!


It's a nightmare.


Sunday John and I set off earlyish to see his parents and for him to do a gig in Hartlepool. We stopped off in North Sheilds and Gateshead to do more Danny filming. I love seeing John around his family, his neices love him to bits and aparantly were really excited to learn that he was coming to see them. It's cool to see really close families like that, must get a bit stiffling too though. But I can't remember ever being excited when my uncle was going to come round...


I saw the angel of the north which combined my issues with mannequins and heights all in one ;)
I even saw some Angel of the North poo! Ew.





That evening we went to Hartlepool, which was a bit chav central, so we sat in the car and ate chips so no one glassed us.
I love my camera... can you tell? I took loads of pictures.
Well my mum got into the country yesterday so I'm going to spend time with her and my OLD sister (happy birthday Key) today.. but before that... marking...
blah...
nearly done ;)
BRON
x


Danny visits Gateshead

Add to My Profile | More Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home