My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, May 07, 2007


Just 11 more posts and I'll have posted 900 times! Yikes... what started as a way to escape my shitty existance in Surrey has turned into a way to keep in touch with friends and family - rock... oh and somewhere to store photos ;)

Had a nice weekend, lots of work been done but as well as that got to go to a lovely BBQ at Lou's house. It rained, but it was still lovely :D
I played ultra catch with John until a small a child stole it.

Am currently moving stuff around the flat. It's a bit weird now I'm on my own. No one aroundto talk to. I spent last night on the couch in a bid to cheer myself up. Didn't reallywork, I have IKEA couches, they are not designed to sleep on.

Am about to cycle over to Tavners to take some headshots of him. Have to think back in time a bit - been a while since I did that!
Should be fun, he's such a poser.

laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home