My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, April 29, 2007




Well, a very nice couple of days. A rest I desperately needed it would seem.

Spent Friday lying on the couch watching DVD's - something I've not done for years probably... and I didn't really think of work more than, say, twice... I actually RELAXED! Madness. Watched the Live Mitchell and Webb DVD, Extras Series 2 and all the extras on there, Peep Show, and then some stuff off the TV to top it all off...

Also planned my Radio project, which I enjoyed, seeing as it's a comedy one.

Yesterdays workshop was good fun, then KT and Darryl came over for the 3rd workshop which was great! I miss KT so much! I realised yesterday that KT and I are the oldest players in CSzUK! Once Wareing's back she can join in, but for now it's Just the Two Of Us.

After workshop we went for some food and I had a falafel sandwich which was possibly the hardest to eat thing EVER! And looked a little like poo in a bap.

After that myself, tavner, daisy and derek headed to the Printworks to watch Reno 911 the Movie! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Best way I could describe it was "an exploration into the grotesque", good fun thought. And great to see Chris Tallman and Eric Price in it!!


It's exciting seeing people you know in something like that! Especially when it's filmed miles away! Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home