My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to meeeee
Well, not quite. I have had to take the day off as everything has finally just completely got on top of me.. I am ill, tired, fed up, nervous, scared... you name it, my body is currently processing it. So I have taken today, and probably tomorrow just to get over it all and sort myself out.
I even had a lie in til 9.50am this morning! before my brain made me get up and do stuff. I may even go BACK to bed at some point this morning!!
Look at me!

I made a delightful meal last night.
I am buying veg every other day and making sure I eat it before it goes mouldy and dies. Even Butternut Squash people, BUTTERNUT SQUASH! JOhn and I had a lovely lazy night last night, I fell asleep on his lap while we watched some Laurel and Hardy. He woke me up and midnight to give me my present - a fantastic bag and a pillow that actually made my neck not hurt as much this morning!
Keya also got me a bag, so I will have to alternate :D
I was woken at 7.30am to recieve my lovely pressie from the Welch which was a cool glowing thing called 'Chillin' and some simply fabulous beads dahhling.

I got numerous texts from people, which doesn't usually happen, so that was exciting. And I texted my birthday buddy Lorraine to wish her happy birthday too.
I feel bad about taking a day off, I hate taking time off HATE IT! But I know if I don't I will be no use to anyone soon enough. Down side of being self employed and a pt staff member - no sick pay. You have to REALLY need to be off ;)

Anyhoo - I have a few cheques to write and various no brainer business stuff to do, I am all alone as Chris is in Somerset, so I'm going to just relaaaxxx... or at least try to...

28 years old today! WHERE DID MY YOUTH GO?!?!

1 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2007 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's 28 years? You rock. Take it easy baby, get well. Oh yeah, you know what, I love you. X

     

Post a Comment

<< Home