My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 27, 2007


That was a bit weird... I tried to sign in and it kept saying I didn't exist... I KNOW I exist... booo.
Not much to write really as I didn't do much yesterday except a bit of no brainer work.
I feel even worse about taking the day off though as one of my students aparantly got me a card and everyone signed it!
I decided i HAD to do something for my birthday though and dragged myself out to watch John at the Frog. He was amazing, totally ripped it... I took some pictures... as I do ;)

2 Comments:

  • At April 27, 2007 11:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You most certainly doooo exist...or I got the stitches and stretch marks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At April 28, 2007 2:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh she exists alright, I've got the bruises to prove it.

    Missing you baby x

    Only kidding mrs edge ;0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home