My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007



I'm SURE I have some work I should be doing tonight, but I can't seem to figure it out! Annoying.

Anyhoo, forgot to catch you up with my lovely weekend.
After having two days off to recoup I felt much better by the weekend. Workshop was good fun, Chris's lil bro Kev joined us for the day and joined in for some of the workshops, I ahve already mentioned KT and Daz coming down too... then Sunday myself, John, Ste, Chris, Ben, Tav, Lou, Denise (and boyfriend with kids) gathered in a nearby park and celebrated me not dying.

THere were bikes, and skates and Denise made me a vegan cake which was bloody gorgeous! I was rather impressed. It was a lovely afternoon, my favourite bit had to be though when everyone drove to the pub except for me and john. He rode the bike and I skated... most of the journey hanging onto the bike being towed.


It was lovely and fun!
I love doing fun stuff with that man, he's great :) He makes me smile really big smiles.


Ste brought all his juggling gear too so there was lots of that going on, good fun. It was really sunny too, I think i caught a bit on my face.

We went to the pub that Dug works at, first time I'd seen him in months. Weird how you don't see someone, when you used to see them every day! Madness.
Oh and I wore the tshirt that KT got me for my birthday - I looked HOT!

The radio comedy workshop I'm doing at the moment is taking over my life a little. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just weird. I genuinly didn't realise how different peoples senses of humour could be. And it's such a personal thing, you have to tread carefully so as not to offend anyones opinions. So the writing process (which starts on thursday) will be an interesting, and possibly argumentative one.

I'm sure I should have been doing something tonight, I cannot get my brain into gear at all.
I am just stressing about Thursday and trying not to.

John is at a gig in Preston tonight, and was supposed to be HOME now! Aparantly the gig hasn't even started yet! They are waiting for the football to finish! Very annoying, grr. I am staying there tonight as Toby Hadoke, comic, actor, Dr Who fanatic, you know the guy, is coming to chat to my students tomorrow and I have to pick him up from round the corner from where John lives... so I'm tired and just waiting to leave!
Very annoying.
Anyhoo, I may go and snooze for a little while.
Byeee
BRON
x

3 Comments:

  • At May 02, 2007 4:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Football was well worth it you, you, you unfootball person you!!!!
    GO The Reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    oops hope dad doesn't read this...he knoweth not the score

     
  • At May 02, 2007 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soz i missed it!!! :(

     
  • At May 02, 2007 7:20 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    so you should be - it was a good day :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home