My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Had a bit of an intense night with Chris last night, but we ended with a nice atmosphere. He moves out today. I noticed he has taken me off his friends list on myspace though, so I don't know what that's about.

Yesterday at the school went. It went. The workshops I'd planned went really well, the one I planned for myself to deliver I should have spent a lot more time on. The kids just got bored. Some of it was them, some of it was me. So if we were to do another of these days I will sort that section out.

Radio project is going great, finally got in the radio studio today and did a refresh. Good fun and one student said they'd learned a lot more than hey had in two years! So that was good - for me only though really, cos this was stuff they should have been taught already.

On lunch now - back to work shortly... we are going through scripts today - good fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home