My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, May 18, 2007


Been a little while since I last wrote.

My second years performed at the comedy store on wednesday and it went fantastically well!

Got the laughs I knew it would, and they all seemed pretty pleased with the result. We started editing it today - it's hard but I have to step back now and let them finish it themselves... I always get too close to stuff...

My boss brought an external examiner to watch it too, who was aparantly 'dead impressed' - rock. Hope I get to do this project again next year :)

Am heading to London shortly to watch Waking in Brighton with the Welch - John is coming too, we are going to film some Danny Pensive stuff :D

Have just had some toast that has made me feel a little queasy :(
Going to go and pack and the like
Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home