My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, May 13, 2007





Wow busy day yesterday.... started at 9am heading off to Huddersfield for a workshop/show... which turned into just a show for a load of kids. Good fun! We didn't think it was going to happen when we got there initially, but Daisy worked her magic and got a load of kids down for us to make laugh. Tom (one of our workshoppers) joined us as he was in the area and we put him in - he was great! (apart from maybe a couple of inappropriate comments, we will beat that out of him). So we have asked him to join the 'team' so to speak. Excellant. After an hour in the local gym (or something) we headed outside to do some stuff in the square.
Reminded me of the Malthouse Jer! But with people who actually wanted us there ;)
From there I headed to the Comedy Store for the workshops... via barclays bank, which was SHUT! Yes, great, no money for bron! Or my mum, i had a load to put in for her too! Grrr... luckily John has volunteered to put that in for me next week, as I'm not able to at all next week.
After the workshops I then set up three cameras at the store to record the lovely John Warburton's showreel. Cara came to help, she's fab.
Chris came to pick me up at the end of the show as he had borrowed my car to get to a (nightmare) gig.

Anyway - the reason I can't get to a bank next week is the exciting project I am doing at the uni - radio sketch comedy. SO much fun!

If you are in Manchester and free next weds afternoon - 3.30pm - come along to listen to some free sketch comedy at the comedy store!
SMACK MARROW!
Also add us as a friend on myspace: www.myspace.com/smackmarrowcomedy
BRON
x

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home