My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, June 01, 2007

I have watched both showings of todays neighbours - and both made me cry :( Goodbye Scott 'Stingray' Timmons :(

Come on - give me this one, it's the only soap I'm really in to! I can't believe the BBC are getting rid of it! Good old Channel 5 have picked it up though... i now officially love channel 5.

Last night was a pretty weird/amazing/fun night. Chris, Ben and I went and performed in a Sketch show at Cast Bar, next to the Palace Theatre.

Went down pretty well. What was greatest about it for me though was that two of my friends from Uni were there doing some of their stuff!
They were great - really showed everyone how to do it! Rock on!
And the best part about THEM being there, was that loads of people i went to uni with turned up to watch!
Madness.

At Uni I shied away from performance, and concentrated on camera and editing (I'm sure they weren't surprised to see me with a camera in my hand), so it must have been a little weird to see me up there performing.
So it became a little bit of a reunion. I am rubbish with names though and spent most of the night listening in to see if people said their names... got them all by the end :D

Talking about camera work... it seems it has been my enemy, and I didn't even know it!
I went for my long over due eye test today. And lo and behold, I need glasses.
Aparantly my right eye is really slack. Best way i can put it - it's crap comepered to my left. Which would explain a hell of a lot of headaches and dizziness over the last few months.
And I can only assume it's due to staring down a lens with that eye for the last 15 years... bah. Well, what doesn't kill you and all that...
So, back to glasses for me - which isn't a massive problem to be honest, I even got my new (£135!) lenses put in my old frames. Geek Chic is back!
Carry On - mark 2

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 Comments:

  • At June 02, 2007 12:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey it lasted 3 weeks here... But we are about to get Hollyoaks...can you believe that?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home