My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, May 21, 2007

What a delightful weekend!

Headed off on Friday, got to London in just over 3 hours ;) and crashed in Welch's new home! Yes a HOME, a HOUSE! She's bought a bloody house! How much more grown up can you get? Next thing she'll be doing is filling it with sprogs...

I don't know...


Saturday we headed out to Brighton to watch Keeping Annabelle and Waking. Pretty good productions of both of these wonderful Welch penned peices. The weather was pretty lovely on sat too, we walked along the beach for a while (returning John to his natural habitat ;) ) and ate ice cream and chips on the beach.

The sea was so lovely and blue/green, not brown like Blackpool! ;)



We also went on the best Waltzer I've ever been on ! (there aren't many rides I will go on but I love spinny ones) It was mega fast and fun -screeching all round, especially from john ;)

I even managed to eat some rock without wrecking my teeth! It's been a weekend of crappy food though, my body is crying out for some veg!


Sunday John and I headed into London and met up with the Wareing! It was an afterthought really, only thought to text her once we arrived in Waterloo! But it was a great idea, as she hung out with us all day and came to the Comedy Store with us in the evening too.

All through this weekend John and I have been filming bits for a Danny Pensive short... so once that's done and online I will whack it on here :D

I have loads of other stuff I should be editing really... but I need some hobbies!

Well, I have to have a shower now and head off to work soon - we got back at 2am, I have to go to the Uni and also to a school today... luckily Ben is running the workshop as it's about Stand Up... but we'll see how it goes, something new for me really, it may all go pants, but it probably wont.

Cheerio

BRON

x

Danny Pensive visits Brighton

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home