My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back to my past again tonight, went back to the theatre to watch and film Run For Your Wife, really enjoyed the show, very glad I went. Things felt strange though, as they do when people move on... but got a nice chat in with KT and Hilton... and said hi to some people... including one who reads my blog! ;) She's a total stalker i think...

I suppose you forget that you put stuff up here online and then ANYONE can read it... I always just thought me and my mum read it! lol

Anyhoo - for any potential stalkers out there, I'm not worth it.. plus I put far too much of my own stuff out on the internet I'm far too easy - choose someone who's a challenge...

Talking about my past - look what I dredged up when converting some vids to DVD:


A school concert in the States from 1996!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home