My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

.
another 12hour day... but some great footage!

Started shooting the silent films with my students - loads of fun - and it looked great!


Got back at 9pm and got really freaked out cos I thought it was about 3pm! Then edited for a couple of ours and realised it was nearly 11pm which really freaked me out! My day was just halved!
Same again tomorrow then I've got to edit that stuff over the weekend.
The shot to the right here was from an outtake that wont be used in the edit, but was just a good laugh- we really needed another gal for the shoot, so Ed volunteered - he passed himself off scarily well as a girl!!
LOL
Anyhoo - going to bed to get ready for more of the same tomorrow
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home