My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


The Sony Ericsson W910 is the WORST phone I have had.

Apart from the back that keeps falling off, the fiddly keys, the fact you have to hold it in a very certain spot to hear anything in your ear and the amount of times it wont dial out even though it has a strong signal... the photos are cak and there is NO light on it! oH.. and did I mention the completely crap auto feature of converting texts to MMS when you've not asked?
If you try to send the same text to more than 4 people it converts it to MMS.. some people still can't read MMS... well done Sony Ericsson you big pile of shit.


DO NOT BUY one of these! I am seriously thinking of going bak to my old phone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home