My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Took John to the airport. I already miss him. It's amazing how in one year someone can become so very important, I can't imagine life without him, and I can't wait to see what 2008 will bring us.


I am feeling especially mushy as I spent most of tonight going through old photos with mum and dad.

Found some pictures I remembered, (photos are how I remember parts of my life.... this is why I love photos so much) some that I don't ever remember seeing! Which is both exciting and a little worrying.


AM thinking about my new years resolutions....
When I get back to the UK I am going to sit down and go through last years and see what I need to do this year!
Main thing - LOSE WEIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home