My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, December 23, 2007


getting finished packing now... eeeeeeeeeeep.

the card in my camera has just stopped working :( Lucky really that it wasn't half way through my trip, or I'd have lost all my pix!

As it stands I've lost some of my nana's cats :(

Went to watch Char and Wareing in a Karaoke comp tonight... fingers x'd one of them wins - it's a £1000 prize!

Mick was there! Not seen him in ages!

Oh, and the Swan With Two Necks in Chorley appears to the be only place not putting the smoking ban into effect... hope someone reads this and fines them, it was horrible in there!

2 Comments:

  • At December 26, 2007 2:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you are having a good Christmas Bronster.

    Wishing you every success for 2008.

    XXXX

    PS. You are right about the Swan - I hope the landlord gets the license taken away!

     
  • At January 05, 2008 2:37 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    Charlotte Won!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home