My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I feel better today.
I talked to Chris last night and basically it boils down to the fact that he can't be the friend I want him to be.
Which is fair enough really, we have a lot that's gone on between us.
I suppose I just didn't want to think that was the case. So I just need to get on with it.
I have a shit workshop to do tonight which I have been warned probably will be a nightmare... but 3 1/2 hours and it will be over and I'll be £70 richer... so that's good.
Going Xmas shopping with John tomorrow. His family are all getting me gifts so I have to open my mind to a partners family gift ideas... not really done that much before...
hmmm
and he has more siblings and children of siblings to think about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home