My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jill took a test and these were her results.... they were so close to ME I didn't think there was any point taking the test - I just copied and pasted the results ;)


"I am unique"
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.


  • How to Get Along with Me
    Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
    Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
    Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
    Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
    Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!

  • What I Like About Being a FOUR
    my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
    my ability to establish warm connections with people
    admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
    my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
    being unique and being seen as unique by others
    having aesthetic sensibilities
    being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me

  • What's Hard About Being a FOUR
    experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
    feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
    feeling guilty when I disappoint people
    feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
    expecting too much from myself and life
    fearing being abandoned
    obsessing over resentments
    longing for what I don't have

  • FOURs as Children Often
    have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
    are very sensitive
    feel that they don't fit in
    believe they are missing something that other people have
    attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
    become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
    feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)

  • FOURs as Parents
    help their children become who they really are
    support their children's creativity and originality
    are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
    are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
    are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed


Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy Discover the 9 Types of People Harper SanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home