My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Not enough updating really is there... I've been burried under yet more stuff... although granted, I'm able to take everything at a much slower pace again.

Currently looking for a missing tape :-/ I'm supposd to edit what's on it asap... eek... I'm sure it's in a safe place.

Am currently taping off Dracula Spectacular... the WORST CYT show ever... not due to the kids... but just, well, everyone and thing else... *sigh* makes my heart hurt to see how scared some of those kids were on the stage... anyway....

Am trying to get the flat in a bit more of an order... John had a bad gig last night and I want it to feel nice and cosy for him.

His birthday was nice :) He wore his new sexy shirt and got lots of Dr Who excitement.. I even watched an ep in bed with him last night... well kind of, I think I fell asleep ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home