My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I CAN'T SLEEP!
The match tonight was OK, but Chris reffed it poorly. And then chatted up one of my students afterwards, which just pissed me off no end... and I am assuming it went well as he's not responded to any of my texts or the messages on the forum saying that we needed to discuss his reffing...
whatever.
Now I've worked myself into a massive stress about the whole thing.. it's 7.30am now, I'm cold and tired... and I woke up 2 hours ago!
I am so tempted not to go to workshop tomorrow... only thing that's changing my mind is that we have a show tomorrow night AND I don't want Chris to be teaching people!
Which is all very harsh to be honest... but I'm tired. And annoyed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home