My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

for those of you who already know about my obsession this wont come as a shock...
but I LOVE NEIGHBOURS! It's the best thing ever... the only show I would move things around so I could watch it! I catch up on the website, I read forums, I look at pictures, I watch clips, I own annuals and DVDs.... lol
I read this today:


2008 will also see Neighbours change broadcasters in the UK. The big switchover
to Five will happen in early February and the channel are already preparing a
whole host of extra goodies to entice viewers including exclusive interviews and
behind-the-scenes footage.



It's going to feel really weird watching it on Channel 5! I really hope it doesn't spoil it with a commercial break... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home