My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Well, the last few weeks have been mad ones, but it's all slowly getting a bit more regular now.
It came to a head on Wednesday when I went into work (Salford) and realised that I actually didn't have to work! I'd got well messed up with my dates (trust me to leave my diary at home), then suddenly thought - if I'm not supposed to be here, where AM I supposed to be?
Turns out I was supposed to be doing a drama workshop in Aughton! Managed to get home and get my stuff together before shooting off to there.
Sheesh.
Today is my first day off in weeks and I really need to get the house in order.
Oh and keya's away this weekend AND SO IS CHRIS... how lonely am I going to be... ahh well... I can get some stuff that I've neglected doing done instead...
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home