My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, January 30, 2006

YOP Tropical Twist - really not as nice as I thought it was going to be.

Well, I am enjoying living here so far, love being around my boys, although Dug is still in London and will be back in a couple of weeks.

Started my next project today, and more radio. SOooo tired but loads more planning to get through. Two Buster Keaton videos arrived today while I was at work so I am getting up early to go and pick them up tomorrow. I am doing Silent film, so I think it's only fair they HAVE to watch some ;)

I have a good group, it should be good.

KT's and Vicki's parties were ace, pictures to follow.

ComedySportz at the Frog went really well! Well, the show did. We had about 40 in by the end. Lots of fun though. We're looking for a new venue but the manager of the Frog is helping as he loves the show it's just not viable there... which is fair enough. Photos to follow for that too at some point...

BRON
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home