My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, February 06, 2006

well, I am currently sat at work again.
Dropped off my car for it's final fixage - seems a tad like I'm throwing money at it at the moment, really seriously thinking about whether I can afford to get a new car, even maybe on credit ... we will see.
Full day at work today, my last lesson is with only 5 students! Which will either go great or weird. Or run short. We will see.
I am tired, I had a rotten nights sleep last night, kept waking up from weird dreams that made me feel like I was already at work. It was all a bit weird.
Tidied the flat a lot yesterday, looks like a girl lives there a bit more now! Even lit some joss sticks so the place smells better too.
Last night I also started what I hope to be a new stage of my life - I started to learn Yoga. Now, most of you will know that I'm pretty bendy, can lift my foot over my head, etc, so I thought this would be easy peasy. NO WAY JOSE! I suppose for some reason I didn't take into account that doing that stuff for a couple of seconds can be funny - holding a pose like that for a minute! OUCH! Anyhoo. I managed to get through the first 10 minutes before I gave up, mostly due to sore wrists, so I'm going to buy a mat and sort out my room so I can do that before I go to bed. We'll see how long it lasts - but I definately need something to get me back to being fit, think I mentioned rond here somewhere I'm the heaviest I've ever been at the moment, and I'm not impressed. Ben says it's cos I'm content, I think it's just cos I'm getting lazy. Chris and I even walked half the way home from workshops on Saturday. We both have dodgy knees so that was a feat in itself. I really do hope I can push myself hard enough to keep going with this... we'll see
Gonna publish this now just incase the computer decides to have a hissy fit.
BRONx

5 Comments:

  • At February 06, 2006 10:49 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    You tidied?!

    *Gets up from the floor*

    Good going with the Yoga stuff - not only is it good for your health it'll be great for stress aswell (not that YOU suffer from stress)

    And yes, contentment/happiness does make you chubbier. Sad fact of life. But doing exercise will help.

     
  • At February 06, 2006 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yoga is a way of life, not just bendy stuff... I have a mat..want me to send it with daddy???? along with the parmesan cheese?

     
  • At February 06, 2006 5:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yoga... Incense...

    F*cking hippy. ;o)

     
  • At February 07, 2006 8:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    she gets the 'hippiness' from her nana...who was a 'hippy' before it was really known what they were!

     
  • At February 08, 2006 9:16 am, Blogger Bron said…

    very true- and I have lots of nanas clothes to prove it!
    PLEASE send that stuff with dad and some mint oreos if that's possible... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home