My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

BLACKPOOL!

Oh what a fun day we had. It was peeing it down big time, but we still managed to have a great day out. We went to the Doctor Who museum (not really updated since the recent resurgence) but we saw lots of costumes and stuff. I was freaked out as soon as we walked through the door as there were two dummies straight away - after that it was pretty much just monsters which I can deal with. Human looking dummies though? And I'm terrified! We took lots of photos even though we were told not to. It was worth the £6 entrance fee just to see Dugs little face light up. THe little tyke. We also had a wander on the beach and got very cold. Bought some tat. Spent a stupid amount of money in the amusements... I've still got it though, I won £2! We then decided to go to the Sea Life Centre... but it was £9.50!! So we decided against that. That wouldn't have even been worth it to see Ben's little face light up. SO fun was had, crap was consumed, money was spent... but not a huge amount so it's all good :D
Enjoy some pictures of the day:

3 Comments:

  • At March 07, 2006 8:41 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    don't... he was shit at using an umberella and I had to teach him how to use one! He bought a new one for £2.

     
  • At March 09, 2006 12:04 pm, Blogger Ben Schofield said…

    "...he was shit at using an umberella and I had to teach him how to use one!"

    Well at least I can spell umbrella.

    Stupid

    ;-)

     
  • At March 09, 2006 3:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you all had a great time.

    Bastards. The next day trip had best be a weekend one or I'll violate your bedding while you're out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home