My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

POWER CUT!

Hmm. Last night we came back from workshop and the power was out. Dug was in and had figured out that it was fuse box related and managed to get all the wired in appliances to work. So we have a cooker, and lights, and ONE plug socket that is wired in as it's part of the cooker... which is how I'm writing this now... with the help of CSz's extension lead and 2 four ways! Mmmm... dangerous power...
I'd been stressing about yesterday all week, due to a miscommuication with the guy who runs the place last week resulting in some harsh words. So when it was all OK this week I was rather relieved. I am currently trying to convince Chris to make me some sausages! He is not taking the bait... I've offered him some, but he doesn't seem to think that's a good deal.

*Brief scuffle*

Hello, in a Brontone Blogspot first, her Blog has been taken over by a third party. Namely me, the mild mannered and long suffering boyfriend, Chris. This is how the conversation went.

Chris: Sweetheart, would you like some orange juice?
Bron : Yes please. Oh...
Chris: What?
Bron : You know what? You could also make me food while I sit here typing away.
Chris: Bollocks.

Just so you all know. Back to Bron...

*whack*


OK, it was fairly accurate. But I'm cold and have been suffering with a sore chest for the last few days so I don't fancy standing in the kitchen for ages... I do pretty much ALL the washing up here as it is... so blah blah blah...
AND i cleaned the floor!!
Anyway...
Here are some pictures from yesterday...










Dug and Ben in the Trafford Centre, Ben was getting measured for a suit for his sisters wedding. Dug and I have been put under strict orders not to let him get any fatter before then. He's just quit smoking too... so that's going to be hard work me thinks. Dug with a Gillian McKeith book thinking about his material about her for his set. And a couple of pictures from workshop the other day...

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home