My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

RENT RENT RENT REEEEEENT RENT!

OMG.. I know it got some less that good reviews but I was crying by 40 minutes in!! Loved it. Thought Rosario Dawson was so much better than I thought she could have been... some very touching moments. Even got Chris sniffing by the end... I thought he was going to leave half way through but he stuck it out and he was glad he did... yay.
So - I say YAY to the film... it had it's flaws but it was lovely to see it again :D

PANCAKES

Before the RENT fest we ate pancakes... check it out:

6 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2006 11:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not the uncultured mass of boorish ignorance many assume me to be. Look, I even used the word boorish in the correct concept. I am wise.

    In typical fashion I cried rather a lot when the credits rolled. It's like Braveheart all over again...

     
  • At March 01, 2006 12:58 am, Blogger Bron said…

    it was lovely though no?

     
  • At March 01, 2006 3:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've only seen half of it (had to turn it off, Dave was having a bad night)
    It took me awhile to get into it, and I the spoken lines that I am used to hearing sung felt weird.

    Glad you enjoyed it - I hope I get around to seeing everything after the scene where Joann and Maureen break up.

    Ciao,
    Maria

     
  • At March 01, 2006 4:56 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    "It took me awhile to get into it, and I the spoken lines that I am used to hearing sung felt weird."

    EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!

    Did enjoy it though.
    BRON
    x

     
  • At March 02, 2006 12:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We found ourselves Rentally unstable... :o)

     
  • At March 02, 2006 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home