My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

FINALLY finished watching all the first season of Arrested Development... all 20 million episodes! ;) I bought it just after Xmas and it's taken us about 4 weeks to get through it, lots of fun. If you've not seen it DO! I'm just about to hop onto play.com and buy season two I think.
Workshop is all finished. I am very tired, mentally and physically. I really need a break... and it's coming, soon. Chris has decided to watch wrestling upstairs so I'm going to get on with my marking I think. Not much else to do really. I don't know what I used to do at home to keep myself busy cos I seem to have more free time here for some reason. Last night Ben and I hung out and made a groovy 3 part harmony vocal track with rock guitar of "Stop!" By Erasure! Sounds good, and was much fun. Tonight I'm a bit lost with what to do. Chris and I were going to go out and do something but we were both too knakkered and soon discovered there then wasn't much else to do at home it would seem. He made me a cracking soup and toastie tea though. He and Dug are in wrestling heaven, Ben is in London and I am marking... Saturday night...

6 Comments:

  • At February 19, 2006 2:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Braine do you know if Sean Hargreeves is going out with anyone

     
  • At February 19, 2006 6:23 am, Blogger Diva! said…

    You could knit and watch wrestling too. That's usually my fun on Monday and Friday nights. Oh, I talk to the TV the whole time. . .

     
  • At February 20, 2006 6:24 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    Ugh I can't stand wrestling... it turns my stomach!
    I dont think sean is going out with anyone at the moment

     
  • At February 20, 2006 7:17 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    But he loves me. He said so on myspace. Jer

     
  • At February 20, 2006 8:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bron, your Driving Licence renewal came..when are you back over here??
    The place is closed today..some presidents have birthdays apparently... Maybe Jer will know what we can do about it as you are likely not to be here before your birthday...unless you intend to suprise us for Easter?????

     
  • At February 21, 2006 6:20 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    I really don't know about it. Would suggest just calling the DMV when they stop finding presidents to celebrate and see what they say.

    If it does expire, Bron will have to take a driving test again. Not too painful, but I know how she hates examinations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home