My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

my boys are back!
Dug returned the other night and we had a lovely night in with my records. Fun and japes were had by all.

Stayed up til stupid o'clock with Ben last night, which in itself was stupid cos I was rather ill yesterday, nearly passed out at work, and then collapsed at home, luckily my ginger lamb was there to look after me. I think I just managed to run myself down a bit too much. Feeling much better today but will need a nap before my second job at 6pm.
Wont see Chris til tomorrow really now as he's gigging tonight. Boo.

5 Comments:

  • At February 09, 2006 6:34 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    Your ginger lamb looks a bit perturbed in the pic. You seem to be cuddling with another. (Ben, is it?)

    It looks like you've landed smack dab in a fraternity house. And it sounds like tons of fun. Jer

     
  • At February 09, 2006 6:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, in fairness Bron and Ben are in the midst of a secret affair which I know nothing about. Can't begrudge him a cuddle all things considered. I'll get my coat...

    *Wanders off while the end theme from The Incredible Hulk plays...*

     
  • At February 09, 2006 8:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *Wanders off while the end theme from The Incredible Hulk plays...*

    ROFL.

    Chris you're a funny guy...

    When are you going to update your journal?

    I desperately need to read about somebody else's life to make up for the emptiness of my own!

     
  • At February 10, 2006 7:01 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    I'll second that. Update, Chris.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 11:26 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    I third it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home