My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, the shoot has finished. I am shattered. I went to bed at like half 9 last night, and not for any romantic reasons either, I was totally out of it. Went for a meal last night at Moon ('our' resturant) and then I came back and just went unconcious pretty much. I have a busy day today, I am working at the Uni then straight to the agency then back here to get Chris and we're going to be on the radio tonight at about 11pm. 'All FM', I think you can find it online...
Right I have to get in the shower and get ready for another lonnnnng day!
These lonnnng days stop next week and my first day off is Wednesday, Ben and I are going to Skipton (as it's a childhood place for me) for the day. His parents live there so I think we're going to meet up with them too. Can't wait, I really need a day off !
More pictures from the last day of the shoot:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home