My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ARGH!
What to do...
I got a wonderful package from my mum today with RENT the Movie inside... now, most of you who read this will probably be aware that I LOVE RENT and have been giddy for ages for it to come to the cinemas over here...
Now, here's my quandry.
Do I watch it? Or do I wait for the cinema?
I reaaaaaaaaaally want to watch it... ARGH....
I'd probably go and see it in the cinema anyway.
In fact even if it's shit I would just to show my allegance.
Yeah.
I'll probably watch it.
I've heard some of the songs and seen the clips online anyway.
Yeah
I'll watch it then
Cheers
BRON
x

3 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2006 3:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you'd better watch it.. I had to drive through snow to get it.... not send someone else something so as I could use the padded envelope... made myself late for rehearsal 'cos I had to go to the Post Office, which then meant I had to get petrol AND coffee... which has a lot of calories thus b*****ing up my diet plans!!!
    So WATCH it!!!

     
  • At February 28, 2006 5:06 pm, Blogger Trixie said…

    I think you were on the right track... if you really like it watch it then go see it again when it comes out...
    Or did you already watch it?
    And if you did, what did you think???

    PS - I found you on Jill's page... I'm on there, too ;)

     
  • At February 28, 2006 6:05 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    LOL!
    I will be sure to watch it... possibly even tonight!!

    I didn;t watch it yet Trixie... I annoyingly had to go to work... grr
    Nice to meet you
    BRON
    c

     

Post a Comment

<< Home