My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Woohooo fun day with Dug and Ben in Manchester yesterday, meeting up with the lovely ginger lamb for luncheon.
Some pix.
Chris is the ginger one btw. Ben is the hippy. Dug is the skinny runt. I am purple.


We also spent most of the night then making films one which might actually be used in the Manchester Comedy Festival... we'll see.
To Mr/Ms Annonymous (a word I can never spell) I don't want to believe that you are being snidey, cos I think it's hard to pick up on subltleties online, but just re-read before you post if that isn't the case.
Anyway, workshops and the like today. Also one of Ben's friend's from Bradford is visiting tonight. Should be fun.
BRON
x

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home