My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What a weird day.
GOt to bed at about 4am as I was playing 'Scruples' with Dug and Ben til around then. After Chris went to work about 7.30am, decided to stay in bed til about midday so I wouldn't fall asleep in my lesson! However I was awoken by a phone call from work asking me why I wasn't there!
Turns out I was supposed to teach in the morning, not the afternoon LIKE I'D ORIGINALLY BEEN TOLD! Anyhoo, I got there about 50 minutes late and someone else had started the students off on the work they had to do so it wasn't too bad. BUt it just meant taht I've been in a bit of a daze for the day. I wanted to go to Chesterfield with Chris, to watch him, but I'm too knakkered and have a load of marking and some CSz stuff to get done asap so I've stayed at home to do that. Have done about half of it so far. My eyes are closing though so I may give up for the night and have an early one.
Me and Dug are heading into Manchester tomorrow for a fun frolic. Turns out we both love stationary! ROCK! So we're going to chill in Paperchase for a while. YAY, I'm also off to the bank to close some of my stupid ammount of accounts once and for all!
BRON
x

5 Comments:

  • At February 24, 2006 4:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Turns out we both love stationary



    oooh so you both like to stand still then... how weird is that!!!!

     
  • At February 24, 2006 8:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Turns out we both love stationery."

    I never thought it was possible but that one sentence has actually made the thought of a day selling insurance sound exciting. ;o)

     
  • At February 24, 2006 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your too good for her chris

     
  • At February 24, 2006 7:08 pm, Blogger Buntifer said…

    Anonymous -

    Please take note, just because we don't know who you are doesn't mean you can use shitty grammer. It should be "You're.."

     
  • At February 25, 2006 9:11 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    Sigh - funny how brave people can be when they're anonymous. At least have the balls to take credit for your venom.

    Oh, and Chris' blog is here: http://thebrookerman.livejournal.com/

    should you wish to leave him messages.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home