My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

AOL's space saving device falls flat!
Went on AOL to get my OTHER email and saw the TOP NEWS. Made me giggle a bit:

Top News More >
Wembley not ready to host Cup...
EU debates demand for bird flu...
Major crackdown on sex...


Do I need to make jokes?
Oh go on then... let the hack from within FREE....
First of all, a cup is not very big, and even though I can't say the word 'host' in a yorkshire accent, and was convinced the Wembley Stadium was being moved to Birmingham, I'm pretty sure Wembley can host at least one cup. They're probably used to mugs there anyway.
THe EU (pronounced Ew!) WANTS bird flu? I actually think that's cut off and is supposed to say "EU debates demand for bird fluffiness". Some of them are far too cuddly.
So, that major crackdown on sex. I agree.

REight - I'm off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home