My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Today I had work, and I still feel pooey and sore. For those of you who dont wish to read 'womens problems' then skip this post... but bascially I suffer dreadfully from 'the curse', the week leading up is usually agony in one way or another. Most months are different, I get horrible back pain, crippling stomach cramps and sometimes pass out. This month it has manifested itself in my chest. My boobs are so sore that it has actually spread all through my rib cage and into my stomach and back. Couple that with no heat for a couple of days, and general day to day lifting and moving... OUCH!
SO I've been pretty miserable. And sore.
Anyhoo... back to work
BRON
x

3 Comments:

  • At March 06, 2006 6:50 pm, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said…

    It's called a doctor, Bron. Pick up the telephone, ring him, make an appointment. He will make you feel better.

    See? Wasn't that simple?

    (Seriously, you shouldn't feel this bad every month. Get thee to a doctory.)

     
  • At March 06, 2006 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pregnancy can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At March 06, 2006 8:15 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    how dare you mother!

    Nah they will only put me on the pill and that's the last thing I want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home