My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another question thing cos I'm so goddamn bored!

Q. Elaborate on your default photo:
A. It's me and a tiny bit of the Welch at her birthday party this year

Q. What's your current relationship status?
A. attached

Q. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A. some trousers I bought for a pound in Liverpool a few years ago, brand new too. A teeshirt with a picture of a roller skate on that says "get your skates on" and my ComedySportz jacket I bought in MKE.

Q. What makes you most happy?
A. Knowing I've helped someone with something that makes THEM happy

Q. Can you play an instrument?
A. I can get a tune out of pretty much anything

Q. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would it be?
A. a cat, then I could finally have a rest!

Q. Ever have a near death experience?
A. No, but I've been pretty shook up a few times

Q. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
A. Sunshine of your love - Cream

Q. Who will cut and paste this first?
A. The welch probably

Q. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
A. Lorraine Sullivan

Q. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
A Don't think so.. I've vandalised a lot of mine

Q. Have you ever been in a fight?
A. Suppose, not a proper one though

Q. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
A. Yeah... the most was probably about 10,000 (High School graduation in the states in a bloody football stadium!)

Q. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
A. I dont think I've ever had ANYTHING from a Starbucks

Q. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
A. Depends what mood I'm in

Q. Did you have braces?
A. Nope

Q. Are you comfortable with your height?
A. Yeah, not fussed... would like slightly bigger boobs and a smaller tummy though

Q. Do you speak any other languages?
A. Not really

Q. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
A. Nope

Q. What magazines do you read?
A. I don't... I used to read Amatuer Photography a lot

Q. Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
A. Not yet, and I dread that

Q. Do you ever watch MTV?
A. Not really, I prefer VH1 if I have to watch music

Q What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
A. Probably about 7am. Although I did stay awake for about 2 days for Comic Relief once!

Q. Have you ever been rushed into the emergency room?
A. Not rushed... but I've been there a fair few times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home