My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WHENEVER I say I'm happy out loud something awful happens... I'm not joking!
I was having a great day, went to the gym, had a good meeting, then BAM... even my good rehearsal hasn't stopped me from feeling shitty.
I've been crying most of the evening, then I ate some chocolate to make me feel better, now I feel bad about that. My family is in another country, my sister doesn't want me in the house, my boyfriend is in carlisle, my flatmates are all out, blah blah blah... I just feel rotten. And old. I saw my MySpace and it had clicked over to '27'... only 3 years off 30! Which is really scary. I had more nightmares last night and hardly slept, so being tired can't help, and I have work tomorrow morning... said I'd be in my half 9...
I don't know.
Just having a 'feeling sorry for myself' day it would seem.
Going to change the litter tray now... happy birthday

6 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2006 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not so bad.

    You could live in a country where the density of population is higher in sheep than it is in people.

    And you could be flatulent tonight too.

     
  • At April 27, 2006 1:55 am, Blogger Ben Schofield said…

    We are happy you liked your cake.

    Happy Birthday. Glad I could cheer you up a bit. It was nice to make you smile. You have a pretty smile.

    Chin up old girl ;-)

     
  • At April 27, 2006 2:45 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Next time pick up the phone, missy. There are a lot of us here for you :)

     
  • At April 27, 2006 2:49 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    sorry gang... just felt rotten last night... feel much better now
    BRON
    x

     
  • At April 28, 2006 5:27 pm, Blogger Jen Muehlbauer said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At April 28, 2006 5:29 pm, Blogger Jen Muehlbauer said…

    I'm glad you seem to be feeling better in more recent posts. I will add you on myspace so you can have more friends older than you and feel that much younger ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home