My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

50 of the MOST Random Questions

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
In bed

2. Who are you in love with?
My ginger lamb

3. What is the largest amount of money you spent in one store?
in one store?
£600, it was on a video camera... which reminds me mine still hasn't been sent back after being fixed....

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
mouse mat that I stole from an ex housemate, then on the radiator is my new top that the Welch got me for my birthday

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Agers ago

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, I just got up

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
I do now :D!!!!!

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Yesterday, was in London all weekend

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, I don't go to the movies much

10. Are you popular?
I suppose, somewhere, my new top says I am.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Orange juice last night

12. What are you wearing right now?
A Beloit College huge teeshirt and some purple velvet pyjama bottoms.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
The car wash. Just cos I can't bebothered lugging water up and down the street

14. last food that you ate?
Grapes

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Here most likley, then at the gym, I dunno for sure, check my blog ;)

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes, some pants, they're ace. I am now selling them on ebay as I can't fit my fat ass into them, I have to make myself go to the gym more.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Back to the Comedy Store on Sunday as Ben said the doors were opening when they weren't.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I watched a little bit of the end of the Middlesborough game the other week, it was rather exciting I have to admit

19. What is your favorite class?
All the ones I teach ;)

20. Your dream vacation?
I do it every year, playing CSz around the states.

21. Last persons house you were in?
Mine?

22. Are your parents married or divorced?
married

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my american friends, and wish we could do more stuff together

25. Last play you saw?
I watched Guys and Dolls on Saturday night, I am currently directing one as well though ;)

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Work.

28. Who is the last person you sent a myspace message to?
Jill Bernard, she rocks

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Possibly London again then AMERICA (fuck yeah)

30. Ever goint to camp?
Goint? That's a fun word. Oooo, get her, ducky

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
4.0 in my final year! GO ME! (but only my final year)

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Erm, that it will happen, hopefully

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope, I rarely do

34. Are you hungry?
No, takes hours before I am after i get up.

37. Do you have a tan?
Nope, I think burning yourself is stupid, I really do.

38. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
I don't want any so that's pointless. I do think though that anyone having kids over the age of 45 is just selfish.

39. Do you collect anything?
Stupid things, felt tip pens, jobs etc

40. Who is the biggest gossip you know?
Hmmm, Jer and Jenny probably ;)

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
AGGGGGGGGES ago

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Erm, yes, I'm so ashamed

43. How do you like your drinks?
I like vrey few drinks, all of them cold, (water and OJ, sometimes Vimto).

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Not really

45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Heheheee, oh... that's not a euthamism... yes I do.

47. What is your heritage?
irish and welsh and scottish and english... I see myself as mostly english with a hint of irish

48. Are you someones best friend?
Yes. A few peoples.

49. Are you rich?
I'm comfortable right now, worried about June and July but then I'll be comfortable again.

50. What do you think of the person who took this survey before?
I don't know her as well as I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home