My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, April 28, 2006

YAY! I'm out of bed before 10am!!
I'm usually up for 10, and awake around 9am, but getting out of bed is hard work. Especially now with a cat on top of me. She woke Chris up at about 5am this morning. I didn't even know what was going on I just heard "Sorry Binx, you have to move" and then realised that she was actually between us under my arm. But there was an upside to the disruption, a nice cuddle.
Off to the gym any second. Couldn't drag myself there yesterday. Looks like it really has to be an morning thing for me. Which is fine as I only have one early start in the week, Thursday.
Rehearsal tonight, should't be a long one as only 2 people could make it. But it's all good. Means we can concentrate on certain things.
Going to try and meet the ginger lamb for lunch today... so I'd better get cracking. There's loads of stuff I need to buy for the house today too, seeing as I just got paid. Cheery Bye.
BRON
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home