My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Feeling better today, sorry about that.
Just really felt shit about myself last night, Ben managed to get me to smile and even sorted my back out as well, then Chris came home and gave me a cuddle and the circle was complete.
Worked this morning, was planning on going to the gym but I don't think I can make myself now. Wil def go tomorrow though.
Still need a few more people on the next lot of workshops ideally, have covered costs and have a little over, but not a lot. Going to try the hard sell at work next week... and Darren needs to confirm! ;)
BRON
x

2 Comments:

  • At April 27, 2006 7:03 pm, Blogger Bron said…

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you walked around like a French Maid last night!! It wont be any worse than that!

     
  • At April 28, 2006 4:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give it a few weeks Big D, you'll wonder how you filled your saturdays without it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home