My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

og my GOOD GOD I'm bored,

Alphabet thing: Getting to know me
A - AVAILABLE: Not in the slightest
B - BIRTHDAY: 26th April
C - CRUSH: I'd rather not if it's all the same, it'd crumple my clothes
D - DOG'S NAME: Beamer
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Chris
F - FAVORITE BAND: Ben Folds Five
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Can't eat either :(
H - HOMETOWN: Chorley, Lancs, UK
I - INSTRUMENT: Piano, Guitar, Voice
J - JUGGLE: yes
K - KILLED SOMEONE: no
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Dallas to LA!
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 sister
O - ONE WISH: to finally feel happy, and know it! And know how to get it again
P - PERSON WHO CALLED ME LAST: Debbie sorting out the props for my play
Q - QUICKIE: Erm...?
R - REASON TO SMILE: Sunshine
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Whiskey In The Jar
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8.20am
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I dont' like watching films
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: corgettes!
W - WORST HABIT: pulling my hair
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: arm
Y - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON MYSPACE: 245 - and I know most of them!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN : Taurus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home