My blog is pants...

Random stuff from the Bronster... especially good to read if you happen to like me.

Friday, June 09, 2006

what a delightful day!
instead of the gym I went to the park with Chris, Ben and Spider and played many games. And got a little burned on my shoulders. It was really nice,a nd good to just get out and enjoy the 'summer'.
here are ben and Spider playing badminton (gayly)


Some pics from the day:



We had issues with Ben's beloved "soft toss" getting stuck up the tree. After 10 minutes of whizzing things at it, it fell, and we got a round of applause ;)
And see how ben is crap at frizbee ;)
However we did manage to keep a Badminton volley going for 26 passes!

Then in the evening I went to see the wonderful Denise sing her heart out. SHe has the most beautiful clear crisp voice I've ever heard. She truly is brilliant! Unfortunately she told me the wrong start time AGAIN so We only got to see a couple of songs. The guy 'supporting' her was a mentalist! All his songs were about zombies and death, one title "Dr Strangelove is my Best Friend" and an ode to Aliens 3! All this from a short bald man in specs, played on a casio keyboard! Yikes.
Yeah, so the reason we only saw a couple of songs was becuase we'd arranged to meet people at Kareoke later in the evening. So off we toddled and had a fairly quiet night there, til about midnight when everyone from the other pubs started piling in, so Chris and I left. Sang a duet with the Mulgrew, then sang a couple of songs on my own - which is usually unheard of!
After effectively taking yesterday off I need to get on with some more stuff today (I am writing the second part of this postscript as blogger was down last night). So off i go.

1 Comments:

  • At June 09, 2006 9:36 am, Blogger Mad Ophelia said…

    hey Bron i have my own blogspot blog - i was bored what can i say.

    i see i have a lot of reading to catch up on here.

    and guess what Mandy is taking me to the gym tomorrow so hopefully by the time you see me next month i'll be a little slimmer (not that you'd notice)

    Ciao!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home